Welcome to Gippsland the Lifestyle – Our Pride, Our Place
A glimpse in the Winter 2017 issue:
- We have an extensive section in the Winter edition on Gippsland’s food + wine + accommodation – focusing on our extraordinary winemakers, our abundant and wonderfully diverse stays and of course our amazing food providers. Our wine and food writers, Stuart Hay, Frank Butera, Brendan Black and Wendy Morriss deliver engaging stories on our makers and providers. DON’T MISS these wonderful reads.
- Our town feature for Winter is Latrobe City – Latrobe Valley. This is also a must read as outlined by Wendy Morriss: “The Valley’s three major centres located within the Latrobe City’s local government area are Moe to the west, Traralgon to the east and Morwell, which is central and the location of its administrative headquarters. Smaller outlying townships include Churchill, Boolarra, Glengarry, Toongabbie, Tyers, Yallourn and Yinnar.”
- Also, included in the Latrobe City feature is the article on the Latrobe Regional Gallery – New Space, Same Place, International Showcase, due to reopen on Saturday, 15th July 2017. Mark Themann, Arts Director of the Latrobe Regional Gallery, who is an internationally recognised contemporary artist, and hopes to offer an opportunity for a different and more authentic visual art experience, which will benefit the Gippsland region, as expressed in the interview by Lisa Maatsoo.
- Our history writer, Lyn Skillern visited the site of Driffield, and relates to you the important history and memories of the lost community.
- Regular features are: Canine Corner, Boating on Lake Narracan, Winter Horoscope, Zest Holistic Coaching’s Glorification of Busy, Arts, Markets and Events, Book reviews, Gardening Tips, Hunting Dogs, Grasping for a Bionic Future, Cycling tips, Google, The Watch Maker …..and on and on…..
There are many more stories in the Winter edition. Our magazine as always provides interesting, inspiring and diverse stories, so please take some time out of your busy schedule, relax and enjoy, and remember you can read the past issues on issuu.com.
And click on where to buy a copy to obtain a Gippsland the Lifestyle magazine with these amazing stories.