Welcome to Gippsland the Lifestyle
A glimpse in the Spring 2017 issue:
- Gippsland’s food + wine + accommodation continues – focusing on our extraordinary winemakers, our abundant and wonderfully diverse stays and of course our amazing food providers. Our wine and food writers, Stuart Hay, Frank Butera, Brendan Black, Wendy Morriss and Lisa Maatsoo deliver engaging stories on our makers and providers. DON’T MISS these wonderful reads and images. And find out where Stu has been visiting to bring you his reviews on the food and wine.
- Our town feature for Spring is the lovely historical Korumburra. This is also a must read as outlined by Wendy Morriss: “This attractive rural town is situated among the rolling hills on the edge of the Strzelecki Ranges.
Many wonderful events are held in Korumburra and the Coal Creek Community Park and Museum throughout the year including South Gippsland Dairy Expo, which is in September and Korumburra Agricultural Show held in February. Events hosted by Coal Creek Community Park and Museum include Coal Creek Literary Festival, Halloween and Geekfest.”
- Our history writer, Lyn Skillern delivered another great feature – this time two South Gippsland Townships – Bena and Ruby – A Bygone, Bypassed Era, a wonderful read.
- Wendy interviews Jan Richards, an international award-winning photographer who has recently published a beautiful and superbly illustrated book titled ‘THE ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD DOG – A unique photographic collection of a remarkable and stunning dog’. Sadly Jan suffers from a rare, complex and incurable medical condition and can no longer work, which prompted her to put the book together as a living legacy.
- Regular features are: Canine Corner, Spring Horoscope, Erin Miller’s Discover Your WHY, Arts, Markets and Events, Gardening Tips, Hunting Dogs, John Turner’s interesting research, Cycling tips, Google, The Watch Maker …..and on and on…..
There are many more stories in the Spring edition. Gippsland Lifestyle magazine as always provides interesting, inspiring and diverse stories, so please take some time out of your busy schedule, relax and enjoy, and remember you can read the past issues on issuu.com.
And click on where to buy a copy to obtain the Gippsland Lifestyle magazine with these amazing stories.